Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheap Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey

Previous topic :: Next topic  
gsnoopy520
Nouveau

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jul - 02:04 (2018)    Post subject: Cheap Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey Reply with quote

NAIROBI, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Nobody gave him a chance in 2013 when he led Kenya team in the short distance races at the World Championships.

He emerged with a great reputation to strike gold. But that will no longer be the case in Rio as World 400m hurdles champion Nicholas Bett seeks to clinch both titles and widen the country' s medal haul from overreliance on the middle and long distance races.

Bett, 24, will be making his maiden show at the Olympics, 60 years since the country made its debut at the games.

But that does not fancy him. After all, last year, out of curiosity, he did what many athletes have not even dared to dream about when he claimed Kenya' s first ever global medal in the 400m hurdles event.

"I will do wonders in the Olympics, of course but the two Americans have proved to be tough this season. I have used the Diamond League to gauge myself and in training, I have polished all the grey areas and I am confident and ready for Rio," he said.

Indeed, that narrative will be hard to sell to his critics if his form at the Diamond League meeting this season is anything to go by. But again the Olympics, like any championships, have room for surprises and it on this basis that Bett is planning to launch his attack as he has downplayed his poor form.

"I am a bit wiser now and I chose my battles safely. I have a very strong start whenever I start a race and I have been trying to change that to see how it suits my training. I can decide to go full blast so I don' t miss any steps and rely on the strength of my legs, they are all options I can pursue in Rio," he said.

Now has never gotten over the dream of winning gold in Beijing World championships. He is still thrilled -- if a little surprised -- with his gold medal.

"There were a lot of strong runners in the field beside me, but I pushed hard and ran to the end," he said.

"I was not expecting to be a gold medalist. Such is the belief I will take with me to Rio. Everyone is there for one purpose to beat the world champion. I will do my battle strategically and hopefully when I navigate to the finals, I will be able to surprise again," he added.

But he knows that his venture into the unknown and his victory opened the floodgates for a new stream of Kenyan talent trying their hand at the 400m hurdles.

It' s only a matter of time before another Bett emerges on the world stage and take it by surprise in Rio. Enditem
Beijing Sports Competitions Administration Center Director Zhenwen Hai (left) with Sina Sports General Manager Arthur Wei (right)
13 JULY 2016 – BEIJING Cheap James Carpenter Jersey , CHINA - The Beijing Sports Competitions Administration Center (BJCAC), a subsidiary of the Beijing Sports Bureau, and Sina Sports announced that they have reached an agreement to become strategic partners. As part of the partnership, the two parties will work together to develop BJCAC’s official website. Sina Sports will also use its broad-reaching digital resources to support BJCAC’s efforts to create a healthy and energetic city image, as well as promote sporting events and the development of the sports industry in Beijing.

The agreement was signed at a press conference last week in Beijing. BJCAC director Cheap Lac Edwards Jersey , Zhenwen Hai, and Sina senior vice president and general manager of Sina Sports, Arthur Wei, represented the respective parties at the signing

Through the partnership, BJCAC and Sina Sports will work together in a variety of ways to spur the growth of the sports industry in Beijing Cheap Steve McLendon Jersey , including hosting sporting events, providing sports-related services, and collaborating on campaigns to promote local sports venues and sports clubs. The two parties plan to combine resources to develop local sporting event brands across different categories including running, cycling, 3-on-3 basketball Cheap Robby Anderson Jersey , and winter sports. At the same time, Sina Sports will introduce internationally-recognized sporting events to the Beijing Sports Bureau, facilitating promotional support across its media platform as part of the effort to attract international top-tier events to Beijing. Mr. Wei expressed that the partnership is an important milestone for Sina Sports. China’s leading digital media platform will work closely with BJCAC to push the sports business in Beijing to new heights.

Since 2015, China’s sports industry has been developing at a rapid pace. With strong support from the government, more and more cities across China are promoting national fitness campaigns and hosing various sporting events. The city of Beijing certainly is no exception. In the next few years Cheap Eric Tomlinson Jersey , an increasing number of top-tier international events, not the least of which being the 2022 Winter Olympics, will be held in Beijing. The enthusiasm for sports in China has truly reached unprecedented levels and is continuing to gain steam.

About Sina Sports

Sina Sports is the #1 destination for sports fans in China. Established in 1998, Sina Sports was the first ever online sports platform in China. We offer fans a diversified platform to access the sports news and games they care about, including on the web (sports.sina) Cheap Brandon Shell Jersey , via mobile, and on the Sina Sports mobile APP. We license and partner with over 90 sports properties including the Australian Open, European Champions League, English Premier League, AFC Champions League Cheap Wesley Johnson Jersey , WTA Zhuhai, NFL, UFC, MUTV, Dakar Rally Cheap Jermaine Kearse Jersey , Global Poker League, Roland Garros, Le Tour de France, etc. We are truly the place that sports fans in China seek to not only watch sports matches, but also continue the conversation and access sports news well after the matches are done.

Since 2015 Cheap Terrence Brooks Jersey , Sina Sports has ex.

Visit poster’s website ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jul - 02:04 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Recrutement -> Apply All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation